1. The greatest barrier to achieving your potential is your comfort zone. Great things happen when you are willing to leave your comfort zone.
2. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone makes them, wise people learn from them.
3. Don’t undermine yourself with self-limiting thoughts. Think empowering, expansive, positive thoughts.
4. Being happy is a choice. Happy people are often more easily motivated.
5. Spend some time every day on personal mental development. Journalize, meditate or listen to inspirational tapes.
6. Finish what you start. (This is my personal favourite)
7. Live fully in the present moment. Just like I teach my hockey goalies – you can not change what just happened and you are not going to gain anything worrying whats ahed.
8. Commit yourself to joy.
9. We have a saying on our fridge “never, never, never, never, never, never give up.” You don’t know what lies around the corner.
10. Dare to dream big dreams. The law of attraction insists we move towards what we dream.